Hello Dear Readers,

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find
crafty tutorials, crafty business tips, and my miscellaneous thoughts. Pour yourself some
tea and enjoy the journey.







My, oh, my! I can hardly believe summer is almost over. Where have I been while all of the summer fun has been going on? This morning, it occured to me how much in life we all take for granted at some point.

Even after cutting my computer time back to less than half of what it previously was, I am still not using my time wisely enough. I have been getting up earlier too and TV time hasn't been an issue in years as I never watched it much anyway but what am I accomplishing every day? Not as much as I want to! I can sure tell you this.

Today, I'm going to work on my pillow and candle orders to get those knocked out of the way so I can enjoy some much needed family time with my girls. I can hardly wait! See you later and I hope you enjoy this beautiful summer day as much as I plan to.
0 Responses

Post a Comment