Hello Dear Readers,

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find
crafty tutorials, crafty business tips, and my miscellaneous thoughts. Pour yourself some
tea and enjoy the journey.







So that means I can now take pictures and that is exactly what I did this morning. Here are the daylilies I planted last year. I love these orange flowers! My neighbor gave them to me but it was my job to dig them up. It took me several days to get them all. Luckily, my husband helped me plant them at the edge of our driveway that needs to be paved so badly. However, after taking this picture, the gravel is almost endearing and blends in well with the old-fashioned native lilies. Please excuse the high grass as my husband is out of town and I haven't had the pleasure of mowing our huge yard since he left. Maybe I can do that today. . . then again, maybe I just simply will be unable to find the time. Enjoy your afternoon!


0 Responses

Post a Comment